Friday 31 October 2014

Jubilee wirting

Oaklands School had their 50 Jubilee on Labour weekend this Year 7. In 50 years time when they have their 100 jubilee I will be 62. In 50 years I think these changes would have happened at oaklands school. I Think the classrooms will be bigger and will be more of them and trees will be cut down down for more class rooms and playgrounds. I think their will be more people in the classroom but still a only one teacers in every classrooms and there will be a boy only class and a girls only class. I think the uniform will be mufti. I think morning tea and lunch times will be bigger. So if a class has lots of people everyone can fit instead of being squashed. I think the school will be nice and clean and no problems. I think the numbers of the class room will be even. cant wait to see you in 50 years

No comments:

Post a Comment